- January 22: Ford Fuel Filter Recall Affects F-Series Diesel Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- January 21: Recall: Ford Brake Lights Won't Turn Off recalls | 6 days ago
- December 30: Ford Recalls 2022 F-250 and F-350 Super Dutys recalls | 28 days ago
- December 26: Ford Broncos and Rangers Recalled For Radar Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- December 25: Ford Recalls Mustang Mach-E and Mustang Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Car Shudders During Acceleration
CarComplaints.com Notes: The top problem trend for the 2014 Escape is transmission failure at around 70k miles.
This is relatively low mileage for an expensive transmission failure ($4,500 average to fix), but unless the trend becomes more established, we are only awarding the 2014 Escape our "Beware of the Clunker" badge for now.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 84,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)