- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 11 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 19 days ago
Ford TSB #16-0043
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 6F35 TRANSMISSION - FLUID LEAK AT LEFT SIDE HALFSHAFT SEAL BUILT ON OR BEFORE 10/14/2013 ISSUE Some 2009-2014 Escape, 2009-2011 Mariner, 2010-2014 Fusion, 2010-2011 Milan, 2012-2014 Edge/Explorer, and 2013-2014 Taurus/MKT/MKZ vehicles built on or before 10/14/2013 and equipped with a 6F35 automatic transmission may exhibit a fluid leak from the left hand (LH) transmission halfshaft seal due to wear on the transmission case bushing.
Click a tab for more information.