- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
Ford TSB #SSM 47000
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:TRANSFER CASE (4-WHEEL DRIVE)
- Some 2013-2018 Escape/Fusion/MKZ vehicles equipped with 2.5L or 1.5L/2.0L/3.0L Ecoboost engine, 2015-2018 MKC/Edge/Explorer vehicles equipped with 2.0L/2.3L/2.7L EcoBoost engine, 2016-2018 MKX vehicles equipped with 2.7L Ecoboost engine, 2017-2018 Continental vehicles equipped with 2.7L/3.0L EcoBoost, and AWD may exhibit a fluid leak from the PTU intermediate shaft seal. Replacement of the intermediate shaft seal seal does not require removal of the PTU and does not require the use of the cover seal and bolt kit (CV6Z-7275-K) to perform the repair. Refer to the Workshop Manual (WSM), Section 308-07.
Click a tab for more information.