- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
Ford TSB #TSB 18-2361
2014 Ford Escape
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Some 2013-2018 C-Max, 2013-2019 Escape/Fusion/MKZ, 2015-2018 Focus, 2015-2019 Edge/F150/MKC/Mustang, 2016-2018 MKX, 2016-2019 Explorer, 2017 Super Duty, 2018-2019 EcoSport/Expedition, and 2019 Nautilus vehicles may experience seat pan looseness, lateral movement, or clunk/thump noise on turns. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.