- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 11 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 14 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 26 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 26 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- running and low beam head lights won't turn on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights7
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.