- October 22: Ford Explorer Class-Action Settlement Awaits Appeal Court news | 2 days ago
- October 21: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed by Police Officer news | 3 days ago
- October 18: Ford Recalls 1.3 Million F-150 and Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 11 days ago
1995 Ford Explorer
Worst 1995 Explorer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering buzz1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly21
- NHTSA: Steering8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Link: Drag: Connection1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.