- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 18 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 19 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 19 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 99S18: Ford/Secondary Hood Latch
1998 Ford Explorer
If this occurs and the primary hood latch is either not engaged or is released, a hood fly-up could occur.
Latches/Locks/Linkages — Hood — Latch
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The secondary hood latch may corrode at the latch pivot and stick in the open position.
- Dealers will install a secondary hood latch with components that are coated prior to assembly for improved latch pivot corrosion protection.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.