- February 29: Ford Recalls E-Series and F-Series Vehicles For Axle Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- February 28: Ford F-150 Recall To Prevent Engine Heater Cable Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- February 26: Ford F-150 LED Headlight Recall Includes 217,000 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 14 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
2000 Ford Explorer Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Clicking Noise In Drivetrain1
- Humming Sound And Vibration While Driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train21
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.