- November 30: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Trucks With 7.3L Engines recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 5 days ago
- November 19: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Settlement news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- November 14: Ford Driveshaft Recall Affects Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 00S04: Ford/Electronic Functions
2000 Ford Explorer
An inoperative windshield wiper system could affect driver visibility, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Vehicle description: Multi-purpose vehicles equipped with 4.0L engines and all-time 4-wheel drive (A4wd) powertrains. The generic electronic module (GEM) could experience a condition referred to as "lock-up" in which the GEM controlled electronic functions (e.g., front windshield wipers, interior lights, 4X4 system, etc.) could not be turned on or, in some cases if the function is on, could not be turned off.
- Dealers will install a resistor in the GEM circuit.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.