- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 10 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 13 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 25 days ago
2000 Ford Explorer
wheels / hubs Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Well, it's not a 2002, so it's got that going for it.
Worst 2000 Explorer wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- grinding noise, wheel bearing failure3
- NHTSA: Tires151
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt71
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall10
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 6
- NHTSA: Wheels5
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire3
- NHTSA: Wheels: Center Section1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.