- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 3 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 3 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 4 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer
Accessories - Exterior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.
2001 Ford Explorer Accessories - Exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Door Locks Not Working Properly9
- Door Handles Broke6
- Driver Door Latch Sticking And Failed2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System3
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch1
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hood: Latch1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer: Motor1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Sun Roof Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.