- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 4 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 20 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 32 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 35 days ago
Brake Light Comes On When Accelerating
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)