- March 18: Ford Door Ajar Sensor Lawsuit Says Warning Lights Stay On news | 4 days ago
- March 16: Ford Explorer Exhaust Fumes in the Cabin Causes Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Ford Focus and Fusion Recalled For Clutch Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- March 14: Ford Recalls 1.4 Million Cars For Steering Wheels That May Fall Off recalls | 8 days ago
- March 5: 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang Transmissions Overheat: Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
2001 Ford Explorer
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: How can we give the 2001 model year a "seal of pretty good" when it has some problems with a slipping transmission and a known problem with the speed activation control switch? Because it's not the 2002. That's how.
2001 Ford Explorer Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- air bag light flashes off and on1
- airbag light stays on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal16
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor3
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.