- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 15 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 16 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 30 days ago
2012 Ford Explorer
Body / Paint Problems
2012 Ford Explorer Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cracked Paint On Hood16
- Rust Bubbles On Hood11
- Molding/Trim Cracking2
- Water Leaking2
- Door Knocking Noise While Driving1
- Pillar Panel Comes Off While Driving1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body25
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.