- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 22 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
2012 Ford Explorer
Body / Paint Problems
Worst 2012 Explorer Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cracked paint on hood16
- rust bubbles on hood11
- molding/trim cracking2
- water leaking2
- door knocking noise while driving1
- pillar panel comes off while driving1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body20
- NHTSA: Structure2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Explorer Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Explorer compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Explorer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Explorer.