- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall 13S04-S1: Fuel Delivery Module May Crack And Leak
2013 Ford Explorer
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Explorer Police Utility, Taurus, Taurus Police Interceptor, Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on December 21, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 13S04-S1.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - December 2, 2015 SUBJECT: DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 13S04 – Supplement #5
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.