- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 12 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 18 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 22 days ago
Ford Recall 13S04-S1: Fuel Delivery Module May Crack And Leak
2013 Ford Explorer
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2013 Explorer, Explorer Police Utility, Taurus, Taurus Police Interceptor, Flex, Lincoln MKS, and Lincoln MKT vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the fuel delivery module may crack, allowing fuel to leak.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery module, free of charge. The recall began on December 21, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 13S04-S1.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - December 2, 2015 SUBJECT: DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Safety Recall 13S04 – Supplement #5
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.