- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Cruise Control
2000 Ford Focus
A throttle that does not return to idle could result in unexpected acceleration, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with speed control. The speed control cable end fitting can allow water to enter the speed control servo assembly. If this occurs, corrosion in the servo assembly could develop and cause intermittent speed control operation or prevent the throttle from returning to idle.
- Dealers will replace the speed control cable (with a new cable that incorporates a glass-filled end cap) and inspect the assembly for internal corrosion. Servos with evidence of corrosion will also be replaced. Owners are advised not to use the speed control until the vehicles are repaired.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.