- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 20 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 24 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 38 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Cruise Control
2000 Ford Focus
A throttle that does not return to idle could result in unexpected acceleration, increasing the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with speed control. The speed control cable end fitting can allow water to enter the speed control servo assembly. If this occurs, corrosion in the servo assembly could develop and cause intermittent speed control operation or prevent the throttle from returning to idle.
- Dealers will replace the speed control cable (with a new cable that incorporates a glass-filled end cap) and inspect the assembly for internal corrosion. Servos with evidence of corrosion will also be replaced. Owners are advised not to use the speed control until the vehicles are repaired.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.