- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 10 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 13 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 25 days ago
2001 Ford Focus
Worst 2001 Focus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering hose leak w/ electrical attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering41
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages13
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device11
- NHTSA: Steering: Column9
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Drag: Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.