- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 4 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 16 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 28 days ago
2005 Ford Focus
Worst 2005 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently10
- alternator went out9
- multiple electrical malfunctions6
- radio resets when started1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.