- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 4 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 20 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 32 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 35 days ago
2005 Ford Focus
Worst 2005 Focus electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- won't start intermittently10
- alternator went out9
- multiple electrical malfunctions6
- radio resets when started1
- NHTSA: Electrical System67
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.