- August 1: Ford Sunroof Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 3 days ago
- July 23: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Shelby GT350 Mustang Owners news | 12 days ago
- July 19: Ford F-350 Super Duty Recall Issued For Axle Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- July 18: Nearly 775,000 Ford Explorers Recalled After 6 Injuries recalls | 17 days ago
- July 12: Ford Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Destination Charge news | 23 days ago
Ford TSB #16-0067
2005 Ford Focus
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Ford for this TSB. Call your local Ford dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 16-0067.
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES
- For 2000-2005 Focus vehicles built on or before 1/26/2005 Safety Recall 05S27 has been issued for vehicles that are operated in high corrosion areas for an extended period, where the rear door latches may experience corrosion in the pawl pivot area preventing proper engagement of the pawl into the catch. Initially, customers may experience difficulty closing the rear door that may eventually progress to a point where the rear door may not latch properly. If not latched properly, the door may open while driving.
Click a tab for more information.