- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 14 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 20 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 24 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 28 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 38 days ago
Ford Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2007 Ford Focus
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.