- December 6: Ford Explorers and Lincoln Aviators Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- December 6: Ford Recalls Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- December 1: Ford F-150 Peeling Paint Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- November 25: Ford Ranger Tail Light Recall Issued For 78,000 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 14 days ago
2010 Ford Focus
2010 Ford Focus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Idles Rough Or Stalls Periodically At Stops18
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving10
- Wrench Light Comes On, Starts Shaking Going In Low Speed3
- Check Engine Light On1
- Hesitates, Idles High When Pressing Gas1
- Knocking When Turning1
- Motor Mounts Broken1
- Throtle Body Faults1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control50
- NHTSA: Engine36
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.