- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 5 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 6 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 7 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 28 days ago
2010 Ford Focus
2010 Ford Focus Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Idles Rough Or Stalls Periodically At Stops18
- Engine Stalls/Dies While Driving10
- Wrench Light Comes On, Starts Shaking Going In Low Speed3
- Check Engine Light On1
- Hesitates, Idles High When Pressing Gas1
- Knocking When Turning1
- Motor Mounts Broken1
- Throtle Body Faults1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control50
- NHTSA: Engine34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.