- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 3 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 7 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 19 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
2015 Ford Focus
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
2015 Ford Focus Body / Paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.