- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 2 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 14 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 14 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 26 days ago
FORD FOCUS OWNERS: Have you experienced vehicle vibration, rough or hestitation shifting, stalling or other problems?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Focus owners with claims against Ford Motor Company with defective dual clutch ("Powershift") transmissions. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
Search for Car Problems
Bump the Focus problem graphs up another notch. Get answers and make your voice heard!