- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 7 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 13 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 23 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 27 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 2020 F-150 Trucks To Replace Spare Tires recalls | 28 days ago
Water Leaks Into Cabin
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 51,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
body / paint problem