- March 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Includes 268,000 Cars recalls | 8 days ago
- March 25: Ford E-Series Recall Ordered For Stalled Engines recalls | 9 days ago
- March 12: Ford Ranger Blower Motor Recall Issued For Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- March 8: Ford F-150 Brake Failure Lawsuit Hangs On news | 26 days ago
- March 6: Ford Door Latch Freezing? Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 28 days ago
2015 Ford Focus
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
2015 Ford Focus Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.