- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 5 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 6 days ago
2016 Ford Focus
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
2016 Ford Focus Body / Paint Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Focus Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Focus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Focus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Focus.