- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 15 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 22 days ago
Bottom Door Flange Open To Elements
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- seal flange (1 reports)
body / paint problem