- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 15 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 16 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 30 days ago
2016 Ford Focus
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Ford Focus & its "Powershift" transmission has a defect trend where the car shudders when accelerating, especially when starting uphill.
Most owners have reported their Ford Focus remains driveable while the vehicle is still at low mileage, but the shuddering is annoying & unpleasant & may reduce the resale value of the vehicle.
However, owners of higher-mileage vehicles from earlier 3rd generation Focus model years report transmission failure & a host of other major & expensive transmission-related problems. Potential buyers beware.