- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 9 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 12 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 24 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 24 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Ford dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 1,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace motor (2 reports)