- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- April 13: Driverless Cars: 66 Percent of Consumers Don't Want Them news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ford Engine Block Heater Recall Ordered Over Cords recalls | 10 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
2016 Ford Fusion
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
If the vehicle is exited without the transmission being in Park and without the parking brake being applied, the vehicle may unexpectedly move, increasing ... Read more »
A steering wheel detachment can cause a loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the driver or front passenger seatbelt cables cannot properly restrain the front seat occupants, they would be at an increased risk of injury. Read more »
An improperly welded driver seat riser may fail to adequately restrain the driver during crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
A fuel tank that cracks may leak fuel, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »