- October 17: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Recall Needed, Safety Group Says news | 1 days ago
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 5 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 21 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 33 days ago
2017 Ford Fusion
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2017 Ford Fusion SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V874000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford Fusion vehicles manufactured September 27, 2016, to September 28, 2016. The left rear seat backs pivot pins may have been improperly welded.
Consequence: During a crash, the improper welds may fail, allowing any stowed luggage to move into the passenger compartment, increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left hand, second row seat back frame, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 9, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S43. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V874000 »