- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 22 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
2017 Ford Fusion
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2017 Ford Fusion SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V874000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford Fusion vehicles manufactured September 27, 2016, to September 28, 2016. The left rear seat backs pivot pins may have been improperly welded.
Consequence: During a crash, the improper welds may fail, allowing any stowed luggage to move into the passenger compartment, increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left hand, second row seat back frame, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 9, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S43. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V874000 »