- December 13: Stop Underrides Act: Large Trucks and Trailers Need Guards news | 0 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition, 2017 F-53 and F-59 recalls | 12 days ago
- December 1: Ford Recalls 202,000 Explorer SUVs and F-150 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- November 25: 2010 Ford Fusion Power Steering Assist Faults Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- November 19: Feds Deny Ford and Mazda Petitions to Delay Takata Airbag Recalls news | 24 days ago
2017 Ford Fusion
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Ford Fusion
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Ford Fusion by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2017 Ford Fusion SEATS:MID/REAR ASSEMBLY NHTSA Campaign #16V874000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford Fusion vehicles manufactured September 27, 2016, to September 28, 2016. The left rear seat backs pivot pins may have been improperly welded.
Consequence: During a crash, the improper welds may fail, allowing any stowed luggage to move into the passenger compartment, increasing the risk of injury.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the left hand, second row seat back frame, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 9, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S43. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V874000 »