- January 22: Missouri GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 5 days ago
- January 20: GM 2.4L Ecotec Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 7 days ago
- January 2: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- December 18: GM Recall Expanded Over Daytime Running Lights recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Closes Federal Investigation investigations | 47 days ago
2013 GMC Acadia
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 GMC Acadia
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 GMC Acadia by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local GMC service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call GMC customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2013 GMC Acadia.