- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 3 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 40 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 58 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1990 Honda Accord
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.