- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 10 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 31 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 72 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
1990 Honda Accord
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.