- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 8 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 20 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 57 days ago
Honda Recall : Interior Systems:Active Seat And Shoulder Belts An
1990 Honda Accord
Non-conforming safety belts cause an increased risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or accident.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- The rear outside seating position safety belts may lock up at angles other than those required by FMVSS 209, "seat belt assemblies". this does not conform to the motor vehicle safety standard.
- Replace the sensor in the rear seat belt retractor.
Click a tab for more information.