- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 18 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 58 days ago
- September 28: Honda Battery Drain Lawsuit Dismissed news | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : Interior Systems:Active Seat And Shoulder Belts An
1990 Honda Accord
Non-conforming safety belts cause an increased risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or accident.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- The rear outside seating position safety belts may lock up at angles other than those required by FMVSS 209, "seat belt assemblies". this does not conform to the motor vehicle safety standard.
- Replace the sensor in the rear seat belt retractor.
Click a tab for more information.