- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 2 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 3 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 39 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 57 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 58 days ago
Honda Recall : Interior Systems:Active Seat And Shoulder Belts An
1990 Honda Accord
Non-conforming safety belts cause an increased risk of injury in the event of a sudden stop or accident.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- The rear outside seating position safety belts may lock up at angles other than those required by FMVSS 209, "seat belt assemblies". this does not conform to the motor vehicle safety standard.
- Replace the sensor in the rear seat belt retractor.
Click a tab for more information.