- December 3: Honda Hood Latch Recall For Striker Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 27: Honda Recalls Accord, CR-V, Insight and Ridgeline recalls | 9 days ago
- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 13 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 21 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 58 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflectors
1999 Honda Accord
Lack of amber side reflectors in the lamps will decrease lighting visibility to other drivers and may possibly result in a vehicle crash.
- Certain tradesonic combination lamps sold as replacement lamps for use on the above listed passenger vehicles. Combination lamps not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tradesonic will notify owners and replace the lamps free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during July 2006. Owners may contact tradesonic at 626-934-8884.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.