- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 1 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 2 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 38 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 56 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 57 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflector
1999 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain E speed racing combination lamps sold as replacement equipment for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- E speed racing will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began May 10, 2006. Owners may contact E speed racing 909-923-3636.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.