- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 18 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 58 days ago
- September 28: Honda Battery Drain Lawsuit Dismissed news | 59 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflector
1999 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain E speed racing combination lamps sold as replacement equipment for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- E speed racing will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began May 10, 2006. Owners may contact E speed racing 909-923-3636.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.