- December 2: Honda Pilot Recall Issued For Overcured Tires recalls | 3 days ago
- November 28: Honda Accord Power Steering Problems Cause Petition investigations | 7 days ago
- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 8 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 44 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 62 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1999 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain Eagle eyes and sonar headlights and corner lights sold as aftermarket for use on 1988-2005 Honda civic, 1990-2005 Honda Accord, and 1990-2001 Acura integra passenger vehicles listed above. Headlights and corner lights that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tom motorsport will notify owners and offer reimbursement for the purchase of noncompliant lights. The recall began April 17, 2006. Owners may contact tom motorsport at 626-968-4007.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.