- November 23: Honda Sunroof Shattered, Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 15: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 11 days ago
- October 10: Honda Civic AC Not Working, Alleges Car Owners news | 48 days ago
- October 6: 2022 Honda Odyssey Minivans Recalled To Check Tires recalls | 52 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 67 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1999 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain Eagle eyes and sonar headlights and corner lights sold as aftermarket for use on 1988-2005 Honda civic, 1990-2005 Honda Accord, and 1990-2001 Acura integra passenger vehicles listed above. Headlights and corner lights that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tom motorsport will notify owners and offer reimbursement for the purchase of noncompliant lights. The recall began April 17, 2006. Owners may contact tom motorsport at 626-968-4007.
- Documents (3)
Click a tab for more information.