- November 29: Honda Ridgeline Trucks Recalled Over Backup Camera Failures recalls | 8 days ago
- November 24: Honda Oil Dilution Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 8: Honda Destination Fee Lawsuit Filed in New Jersey news | 29 days ago
- October 23: Honda Civic Infotainment Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- September 29: Honda Idle Stop Lawsuit Alleges Engines Stall news | 69 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.