- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 33 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 51 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 52 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- September 8: Honda Odyssey Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 77 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.