- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 26 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 47 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 49 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
2001 Honda Accord
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain Eagle eyes and sonar headlights and corner lights sold as aftermarket for use on 1988-2005 Honda civic, 1990-2005 Honda Accord, and 1990-2001 Acura integra passenger vehicles listed above. Headlights and corner lights that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Tom motorsport will notify owners and offer reimbursement for the purchase of noncompliant lights. The recall began April 17, 2006. Owners may contact tom motorsport at 626-968-4007.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.