- November 27: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 0 days ago
- October 22: Honda Pays $5 Million Over Takata Airbags news | 36 days ago
- October 4: Honda Fuel Pump Recall Failed, Lawsuit Alleges news | 54 days ago
- October 3: Mesa, Arizona: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Takata Airbag news | 55 days ago
- September 26: Honda Ridgeline Bed Cover Recall Issued recalls | 62 days ago
Honda Recall : FMVSS 108/Headlamps/Missing Amber Side Reflectors
2001 Honda Accord
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- K2 motor is recalling 1,921 aftermarket headlamps of various models sold for use on the above listed vehicles. These headlamps are missing the amber side reflex reflector which fails to conform with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment."
- K2 motor will notify owners and offer a full refund. The recall began on decemeber 17, 2008. Owners may contact K2 motor at 1-909-839-2992.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.