- December 22: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Ordered For 1,082 Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 35 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 42 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 56 days ago
Honda Recall : Honda/FMVSS 209/Rear Seat Belt Buckle
2001 Honda Accord
The rear seat belts will work properly and provide protection in a crash, but the owner may experience difficulty unfastening the belt after the crash.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Vehicle description: Certain sedans and coupes fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 209, "seat belt assemblies." Certain rear seat belt buckles were improperly manufactured.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles and replace the seat belt assemblies that were improperly manufactured. Only buckles that are marked (on the back side of the buckle) with an assembly number beginning with 00185, 00186, or 00187, will be replaced. Owners should contact their dealer for this replacement. Owner notification began January 22, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Honda at 1-800-999-1009.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.