- October 3: Honda Fuel Dilution Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 29: Honda Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 17 days ago
- September 28: Honda Recalls Accord and Insight For Rear Camera Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- September 27: Acura TL Driver Says His Takata Airbag Exploded news | 19 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 46 days ago
2005 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Honda Accord suffers from transmission failure. It's not a huge widesperad problem like in prior years, but definitely still something to consider.
The transmission begins slipping & eventually has to be replaced, typically soon after 90,000 miles & with a repair cost of over $2,000.
Transmission failure problems have been a huge problem for the Accord & several other Honda models all through the early 2000s model years. Honda eventually extended the transmission warranty to 93 months/109k miles for the 2000-2001 Accords as a class action lawsuit settlement, but owners of other Accord model years with transmission problems are out of luck.
2005 Honda Accord Lights Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.