- May 24: Honda Window Regulator Lawsuit: No Class Action news | 8 days ago
- May 13: Honda Fuel Pump Class Action Lawsuit Says Pumps Fail news | 19 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 26 days ago
- April 6: Honda Oil Dilution Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 56 days ago
- March 13: Isuzu Fuel Tank Rust Won't Be Investigated investigations | 80 days ago
NHTSA — Structure: Body: Door Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
body / paint problem