- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 4 days ago
- August 8: Model Year 2019 Honda CR-Vs Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- June 28: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.6 Million Acura/Honda Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- June 23: Honda Infotainment Lawsuit Says Systems Crash and Freeze news | 59 days ago
- May 29: Honda Clarity Fuel Cell Recall Issued For Water Pumps recalls | 84 days ago
Honda Recall C1X, N2L, U2M: Improperly Installed Passenger Air Bag
2008 Honda Accord
An incorrectly installed air bag may deploy improperly in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Honda (American Honda Motor Co.) is recalling certain 2003-2012 Honda Accord and Pilot, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2001-2011 Civic, 2002-2011 CR-V, 2003-2004, 2006-2008 and 2011 Element, 2007 and 2009-2013 Fit, 2010-2012 Insight, 2002-2004 Odyssey, and 2012 Ridgeline vehicles. The front passenger air bag may have been installed incorrectly during replacement.
- Honda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, replace the passenger frontal air bag module assembly, free of charge. The recall began June 22, 2018. Owners may contact Honda customer service at 1-888-234-2138. Honda's numbers for this recall are K1P, and M1O.
Click a tab for more information.