- September 13: Honda Infotainment Class Action Continues in Court news | 16 days ago
- August 30: Regulators Close Honda Accord Steering Investigation investigations | 30 days ago
- August 18: Honda Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- July 5: Honda Brake Failure Recall Issued Over Brake Boosters recalls | 86 days ago
Incredibly Uncomfortable Seats
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 4)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 21,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 70 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (38 reports)
- Honda should replace the seats (19 reports)
- replace seats or offer good trade in deal (4 reports)
- home remedy - complaint #11 (2 reports)
- purchase lumbar cushion (2 reports)
- replace front seats (2 reports)
accessories - interior problem