- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 24 days ago
- August 22: Honda Earth Dreams Engine Lawsuit Filed For CR-Vs and Civics news | 33 days ago
- July 25: Honda Recalls 2018 Civics to Replace Gibberish Labels recalls | 61 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Seating Capacity of Five is False: Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- July 21: Honda CR-V Vibration Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 65 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
2010 Honda Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Incredibly Uncomfortable Seats68
- Door Lock Actuator Failed4
- Armrest Material Is Deteriorating2
- Leather Seats Of Poor Quality2
- Noisy While Driving2
- Rattle From Rear Deck Panel2
- Turn Signal Cancel Broken2
- Glove Box Mismatch With Cockpit1
- Odometer Display Not Working Properly1
- Power Door Locks Operate Unintentionally1
- Radio Not Working Properly1
- Seat Discoloration1
- Steering Wheel Locked Up1
- NHTSA: Seats36
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.