- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 9 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 20 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 33 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 41 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2010 Honda Accord Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- incredibly uncomfortable seats68
- door lock actuator failed4
- armrest material is deteriorating2
- leather seats of poor quality2
- noisy while driving2
- rattle from rear deck panel2
- turn signal cancel broken2
- glove box mismatch with cockpit1
- odometer display not working properly1
- power door locks operate unintentionally1
- radio not working properly1
- seat discoloration1
- steering wheel locked up1
- NHTSA: Seats36
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.