- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 6 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 9 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 16 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 30 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
2.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 50,678 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: