- February 23: Honda CR-V Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 10: Honda Battery Problems Cause Accord and CR-V Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- January 2: Honda 5-Speed Transmission Class Action Settlement news | 56 days ago
- December 22: Honda Recalls Accord Hybrid, CR-V Hybrid and Insight Vehicles recalls | 67 days ago
- December 19: Honda Driveshaft Recall Follows 152 Warranty Claims recalls | 70 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
2010 Honda Accord Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Excessive Oil Consumption126
- Grinding Noise When Turning Key On8
- Spark Plug Misfire8
- Vibrating Noise From Engine7
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving6
- Engine Light Is On5
- Engine Ceramic Paint Ripping Off2
- Engine Failure1
- Engine Surges When Turning Steering Wheel1
- Excessive Warm Up Time1
- Idling High At Stop1
- Lurches When Brake Applied1
- Problem Starting In Cold Weather1
- NHTSA: Engine98
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control18
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.