- January 18: Takata Airbag Claims Another Life, This Time in Florida news | 3 days ago
- January 11: Honda Recalls 717,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators news | 10 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 24 days ago
- December 19: Takata Airbag Kills Louisiana Driver of a Honda Civic news | 33 days ago
- November 30: Honda Recalls 2017 Civics With Bad Driveshafts recalls | 52 days ago
2010 Honda Accord
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
Worst 2010 Accord engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption116
- spark plug misfire8
- grinding noise when turning key on7
- engine stalls/shuts down while driving6
- vibrating noise from engine6
- engine light is on5
- engine ceramic paint ripping off1
- engine surges when turning steering wheel1
- excessive warm up time1
- idling high at stop1
- lurches when brake applied1
- problem starting in cold weather1
- NHTSA: Engine50
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Accord Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Accord compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Accord overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Accord.