- December 14: Honda Recalls Pilot and Ridgeline Due To Airbag Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- December 4: Honda Recalls Civic Hatchback and Civic Type R Cars recalls | 12 days ago
- November 20: Honda Odyssey Power Sliding Door Problems Cause Recall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 16: Honda Recalls HR-V, Odyssey and Acura MDX For Brake Problems recalls | 30 days ago
Idling High At Stop
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord some several significant flaws: excessive oil consumption, premature brake wear, & uncomfortable seats.
In October 2013, Honda settled a class action for excessive oil consumption which extends their V6 powertrain warranty out to 8 years & no mileage limit. However, is the inconvenience & risk of dealing with Honda on this problem worth it? We don't think so.
Premature brake wear has been a consistent problem for this Accord generation. Once again Honda settled a class action lawsuit over brake wear, but most 2010 Accords are NOT covered.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Unwary buyers report the seat pain is mainly only noticeable after 15-20 minutes. The common theme we hear is "never noticed this during the test drive."
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)