- September 14: Honda Recalls Cars With Airbags That Weren't Installed Correctly recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Lane Departure and Blind Spot Warning Systems Really Work news | 8 days ago
- September 8: Salvaged Takata Airbag Focus of Karina Dorado Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 4: Honda Agrees to $605 Million Takata Airbag Settlement news | 15 days ago
- August 21: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 29 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 68,303 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 102 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (72 reports)
- Honda replacing engine (11 reports)
- pistons and rings replaced (8 reports)
- replace engine or take car back (7 reports)
- rebuilt engine (1 reports)
- replace ignition coil (1 reports)