- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- March 14: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Claims Soy Attracts Animals news | 10 days ago
- March 3: Honda CR-V and Civic High Oil Levels a Growing Trend news | 21 days ago
- February 18: Takata Bankruptcy Settlement Agreement Approved news | 34 days ago
- February 10: Honda Recalls Clarity Fuel Cell Cars, All in California recalls | 42 days ago
Excessive Oil Consumption
2010 Honda Accord (Page 1 of 6)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Honda Accord has a solid reputation (so far), with one very significant flaw: uncomfortable seats.
Owners have consistently reported uncomfortable seats with the entire 8th generation (2008-2012) of Honda Accords. Complaints range from back pain to leg circulation problems due to bad lumbar support, cushioning, & seat angle. Complaints aren't limited to only a certain body type -- the seat comfort problems are from a wide spectrum of owner height & weight.
The common theme we hear is "we never noticed this during the test drive." Unfortunately for unwary buyers, the seat pain is noticeable after 15-20 minutes.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 71,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 118 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (82 reports)
- Honda replacing engine (12 reports)
- pistons and rings replaced (11 reports)
- replace engine or take car back (7 reports)
- rebuilt engine (2 reports)
- replace ignition coil (1 reports)